Buy Suhagra Duralong Spray Online
Are you done with ED pills? Do you want to extend playtime for hours with a rock-hard penis? Suhagra Duralong Spray is the ultimate solution.
Men willing to increase their playtime without using any oral pills often choose Suhagra Duralong Spray to impress their partners. The Lidocaine solution available in spray form is easy to use on the penis skin for promoting harder & long-lasting erections in no time. Not only men suffering from impotence use this spray, but men wanting to carry out sexual intercourse for more hours may use this spray. However, you should always prefer applying this anesthetic solution after consulting the doctor.
These sexual performance enhancer sprays for men are to be used after observing several medical conditions. Men having kidney and liver problems, heart diseases, diabetes, blood pressure issues, etc should tell their doctors whether it is safe for them to apply Suhagra Duralong Spray.
Lidocaine (10% w/v)
How does Suhagra Duralong Spray work?
The working of Suhagra Duralong Spray is very simple & is based on Lidocaine content. As soon as the spray is applied to the penis, it will numb the penile region temporarily. The spray is applied when the penis is erect so that it remains in the erect state for a longer time without men letting down stiffness easily. As a result, men gain better ejaculatory control and can extend playtime for hours to reach a satisfactory climax.
Using Suhagra Duralong Spray
- Suhagra Duralong Spray is to be used based on the instructions given by your doctor.
- This local anesthetic is applied to the penis after sexual stimulation so that it remains numb for a few hours.
- Don’t overuse the spray and apply the prescribed proportion only. One or two spraying rounds will work. Overdoing the spray may cause skin inflammation of the penis and its surrounding areas for a while. Ask your doctor about safety measures and steps to take if it happens by chance.
Suhagra Duralong Spray Side Effects
The common side effects that usually appear in mild to moderate nature after using Suhagra Duralong Spray are as follows:
- Rashes on the skin
- Redness or inflammatory skin
- Burning sensations on the skin
- Itching on the application area
You should reach out to your doctor if these negative symptoms persist for a longer time or don’t go away even after 24 hours of using the spray.
How to store Suhagra Duralong Spray?
You may store Suhagra Duralong Spray at the normal room temperature (15 to 30 Degrees Celsius).
Suhagra Duralong Spray Reviews
“I always wanted a powerful sexual performance enhancer & got Suhagra Duralong Spray prescribed. I bought it from your site & started using it. I am very surprised with its exceptional performance. Thanks.”